Saturday, December 09, 2006

Happy Birthday to Mommy!

Sydney is soo happy to see her daddy!
Sydney showing off her new coloring skills
Sydney and Ethan all bundled up (it is supposed to be 17 degrees here tonight -Yikes!)

I had a great birthday today!! Sydney had her best day in therapy, the kids were both great when we went out to dinner, and we had the added company of Andrew and my dad. I know everyone that looks at this page is following Sydney's progress on caringbridge so, I won't repeat myself. I will add that Ethan is becoming quite the little man here in Alabama. He is talking more every day, and he has been mastering his eating utensils right along with Sydney. This program is helping Sydney and it is great for Ethan too because he gets my undivided attention all morning. We are all looking forward to a fun and relaxing weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.